We believe the security and privacy of our customers data are paramount.
To meet this mandate-
- Customer files, stored on Pixta servers, are the sole property of our customers.
- Pixta employee's do not tamper with, or modify customer’s data unless requested by the customer or if required by law.
- Only Pixta customers and their workmates have access privileges to their files.
- Files transiting Pixta services, via pixtaFlow, pixtaSynapse or pixtaCatalog.
- In-flight data between the Pixta customer and its servers, employs AES 256-bit encryption.
- All data at rest is encrypted and stored in an encrypted form.
- Our service provider has passed audits and implimented controls including:
- Data at rest uses, industry-standard mechanisms to protect persistent disk users from data corruption and from sophisticated attacks against data integrity loss.
- Credit card numbers, names etc are not stored on Pixta servers for your protection.
- Our credit card service, Stripe, has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.